Welcome to Rose Arbor
|Established around 1995, Rose Arbor is a premier 131 home subdivision in northeast Atlanta, GA. Located near both interstates 85 and 285, Rose Arbor provides easy access to all of Atlanta, no matter which way you might be headed. Our diverse community offers a single entrance and single family homes which fosters an excellent environment for both living and raising a family. We are within walking distance of restaurants, banks, a post office, a major grocery store, and a variety of small shops and businesses.|
|ALL - Welcome to the Rose Arbor web page. I hope that you enjoy it and find it useful. The site is still (and will probably always be) a work in progress so please check back regularly for new updates and features. If you have any suggestions or comments, please send them to me via the "Contact Site Administrator" link at the bottom of the page. |
Pet Owners: Here are some highlights from Dekalb Co.'s Animal Ordinance
- Unaccompanied chaining/tethering of dogs on property is ILLEGAL.
- Dogs MUST be walked on a leash.
- Dogs MUST be kept within the home or a well-ventilated pen area not less than 100 sq. ft.
- Pets MUST have yearly registration/rabies shots, vet care, food, water, and sanitation.
- Uninterrupted or lengthy noise (whining, barking, etc.) is NOT permitted.
- Visit www.municode.com for more information and/or call 404-294-2996 to report abuse.
Projects: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember that ALL outdoor projects such as painting, tree trimming, major landscape changes, etc. require you to submit a Project Request Form for approval. Failure to do so can lead to a fine! When in doubt, better to be safe than sorry and submit one. It will save everybody time and money. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send an email to Rose Arbor.
Map and Driving Directions